Friday, February 26, 2010

Bob Lee's Account

My man Bob Lee gives his account of the "meeting" we had with Erskine Bowles.

I pass it on without comment, except to say that it's all true.

There are two short movies attached to this post, one to document my big self sitting next to Erskine (which no doubt means that he has no future in electoral politics, in spite of his considerable talent as a finance and budgets guy), and the other to document the young lovelies in whom Bob Lee expressed a paternal interest (a health concern, since they had all had navelectomies). As for me, I never noticed the cheerleaders, being so horrified by the uniforms of the (so-called) players out on the floor for UNC.



Oh, yes, and there was a game.....

2 comments:

Barbara H said...

Not a good year for the Heels, Mike. And those were just awful uniforms. I thought the color on my tv was going. I bet they don't wear those again.

BTW, some wonderful stranger gave Brevet and me two tickets to a game at Cameron (Duke v Boston College) a couple of weeks ago. It was way cool. Of course, I didn't get to sit with any important people. You weren't there. :-)

Anonymous said...

" I doubt this little gal had the foggiest notion that three of the most controversial men on the Eastern Seaboard were just hoping a drop of her “perspiration” might fall upon’em. (NOTE: girls THAT pretty, don’t “sweat”!). Munger WAS perspiring but I think it was self-generated. "
My grandmother useta say, Horses Sweat, Men Perspire, Ladies Glow. So he had you right... dave.s.