Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ron Artest explains his shoe toss

A couple days ago, Trevor Arizza lost a shoe on the court, Artest picked it up and chucked it off the court, then went down to the other end of the court and made a 3 pointer while Trevor struggled to re-shoe himself.

That, of course, was awesome.

Even more awesome though is Ron-Ron's explanation of what happened:

“Well what happened was…obviously I didn’t know his shoe would come off that’s the first thing conservative reporters. I didn’t know his shoe was gonna come off. I don’t speak to his feet so I don’t know what his feet are thinking, I don’t know what his toes are thinking, I don’t know what he’s thinking. Then his shoe comes off and I’m like okay a shoe is not supposed to be on the basketball court without somebody standing inside of it. So I said alright, I’m just gonna buy me some time. I really didn’t know whose shoe it was, but I said it has to be one of the player’s shoe. As soon as I toss it off the court, not throw into the stands which some people said, it’ll buy me some time. What happens is I come back down, Trevor is trying to put his shoe on and I politely hit a three in his face.”

Man oh man, "I don't know what his toes are thinking"?? Thanks Ron!

No comments: